- Written by Super User
- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on 27 March 2017
- Hits: 437
Current Research areas:
- Monitoring and evaluation of afforestation - agro forestry activity in Sudan.
- Field Establishment of tree shrub/ species in dry zones of Sudan.
- Impact of reforestation on degraded agricultural lands of Sudan.
- Bio- invertigations into the gum Cultivation cycle.
- Shelter belt effects.
Future Research projects:
- Species Trials
- Short, medium and long - term assessment of local tree /shrub growth performance in dry zones of the Sudan.
- Introduction of drought - to lerent exotic tree /shrub species for prospective planting in the field with the object of shelter belts, sand dune fixation, erosion control and general afforestation .
- Monitoring and evaluation of suitable agro forestry tree species for sustainable agriculture , food security and poverty alleviation.
- Demontraion shelter-belts.