- Written by Super User
- Category: Sample Data-Articles
- Published on 27 March 2017
- Hits: 107
1. Postgraduate studies (Diploma, M.Sc. and Ph.D.) in four modules (Forestry, Soil, Range Management & Socio-economics).
2. Short-term training courses in fields relevant to desertification.
3. Simply written handouts.
4. The Chair invites keynote overseas experts.
5. Monthly seminars.
6. Field trips to degraded areas in Sudan.
7. Workshops, forums, seminars and conferences.
8. Links to relevant NGOs, Sudanese society for combating desertification and Sudanese national Commission for Education, Science and Culture (SNCESC).
9. Organization of panel discussion with target groups.